United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Knowledge Management Officer in Cairo, Egypt.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Knowledge Management Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support the generation, capture, dissemination and sharing of data and knowledge on the situation children.
- Development, implementation, and monitoring and reporting KM plans.
- Support KM planning, learning, storage, dissemination, and knowledge retention.
- Support documentation, lesson learning in programme planning, implementation, and monitoring.
- Serve as the Knowledge Management Country Office Focal Point for Regional and Global initiatives.
- University Degree in economics, psychology, sociology, education, statistics, data analysis, or other social science field is required.
- Minimum 2 year’s professional experience in program/project monitoring and evaluation is required.
- Relevant experience in knowledge management, social development analysis and programming at the international and/or in a developing country and in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Experience in developing knowledge products such as briefs, summary reports, etc is required.
- Experience with partners such as government partners, NGOs, and private sector partners, etc is an asset.
- Experience in interpreting numbers is an asset.
- Experience in managing and reporting on databases is an asset.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.
Deadline: 25 June 2023