Qatar Airways – Airport Services Agent Job Opening in Abuja Qatar Airways takes pride in being one of the youngest global airlines that serves all six continents. With an incredible response from our customers, we have become the world’s fastest-growing airline. Our fleet of state-of-the-art aircraft connects over 160 destinations daily, providing an unparalleled level of service. Our home and hub, the Five-star Hamad International Airport in Doha, Qatar, ensures an exceptional travel experience.
Job Title: Airport Services Agent
Job ID: 198653
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
As an Airport Services Agent, your role is to deliver five-star service to customers at the airport terminal, ensuring a pleasant travel experience. You will uphold safety policies and security standards while providing a quality service.
- Liaise with check-in, transfer desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Escort and direct arriving and departing passengers to respective areas, such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges, and boarding gates
- Assist the Duty Officer in handling company materials and records
- Liaise with the Ground Handling agent (GHA) to expedite processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
- Perform other related duties to ensure efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Supervise GHA staff during all flights to maintain Qatar Airways’ service quality standards
- Organize check-in counters and coordinate documentation issues
- High School Qualification
- Minimum 2 years of job-related experience, with at least 1 year of relevant experience in Airline/Travel Industry/Hospitality Institute
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team orientation
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language
- High energy and positive attitude necessary for high-pressure and demanding environment
- High level of computer literacy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 26th June, 2023.