At UBA, we think that our employees are vital to our success in developing a sustainable and dominant business in the nations in which we operate, as well as across Africa and beyond. We go to considerable measures to find, attract, acquire, develop, and retain the greatest talent any where in the globe. To that purpose, we are constantly striving to:
1. Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
2. Help our workforce maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others.
GMAP aims at inspiring young professionals to discover themselves and their inherent potentials after graduation. The Programme is designed to select, develop, and build a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be trained to drive the Bank’s vision to be the undisputed leading and dominant financial services institution in Africa.
- Duties & Responsibilities: As Assigned
- Knowledge & Skills Required: Good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work within a team.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelors
- Minimum years of work experience required: 0 years
- Location: Nigeria
- Job Closing Date: 28th April 2023
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should apply via https://jointhetribe.ubagroup.com